Miflex HP and Pro Plus 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timten

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone,
I have a Miflex HP hose and a oceanic pro plus 2. I can't seem to make it work. I removed the quick disconnect and the threads matched, its just they seal in different areas. I've tried a few pool dives and can't seems to get it to work. I'm new so please forgive my noob question.

ouch, I was really hoping I missed a piece. It looks like a flared fitting to a flat oring fitting. does anyone know where I could send the hose to have it done. I think my LDS will be upset enough I got miflex, let alone asking for some custom work.

Why does everyone worry about what their LDS thinks? If they want your business they will install the spindle, if they get upset they don't deserve your business.

I recall there is a small air tube with two small O rings at each end. This little tube with the O rings allows the gauge to rotate and still maintain a seal. Make sure you've transferred that air tube to the new hose.

Adam

I had the same problem . Replaced hose mutiple times. Determine the attachment on the computer it equiped with the QD hose doesn't work. you need to fine the spindle on a non QD Pro plus2 to make it work. They are shorter and make the seal better. You won't be able to rotate computer so tighten it when you decide on were you want it angled for best veiwing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom