Texas dive location help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey!

Check out Tyler State Park. We did openwater checkouts and I grew up diving there. Pound for pound one of my favorite dives in Texas. Wetsuit is good there. I have not dove there in years, but hear it is still good. I am wanting to get back up there myself. It is not that far from you, so might work. Otherwise, previous suggestions are good, as well.

I would say anything above 68-70 Plus-- would work. My lakes will still be low 60's and that is not going to work for this group and I don't mean that ugly. It is not but two divers but I need to get it done for them before April.
WHere is Lake Travis?
Anyone know how I can get in touch with Perky Power Plant? I have been searching for a number or someone to talk to?
I am just east of Texarkana on Lake Erling! If you want to train black water I have the perfect lake! haha
I appreciate all of you and your suggestions!

PM sent, but for others interested, you really need a boat to access the lake as there's only one public boat ramp/ access to the lake. You can research all lakes at the TPWD here: Texas Lake Finder Map

Back
Top Bottom