Kristina, A Ray of Sunshine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bogie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I really liked Kristina and miss her. She was a ray of sunshine. I came across her first posting after recovering from her first serious diving accident at Monastery Beach. She was a great combination being strong and tenacious with a kind and warm heart. I remember having lunch with her after facing her fear and diving again for the first time since the accident at Monastery Beach. She was so brave and happy to overcome her fear and to step fully back into life.

Yes, she is gone but not forgotten.

This is an excerpt from her posting.

Here is a wonderful message from Kristina.

"…What I learned is that life is so short, and so precious, and you really have to LIVE your life. Appreciate the things you have around you, appreciate your family and friends, the ability to feel sunlight on your face or enjoy the ocean air…

…You have to do what you love else you aren't living your life. Thank you for all your prayers.
-Kristina"

I was just thinking about Kristina last night as I was going to sleep. I miss her as well. Thanks for reminding me how lovely she was and how passionate she was about life!

Paula

Back
Top Bottom