dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I picked up a brand new Zeagle Pro IV on ebay for a steal ($49). One direction bezel for safety and good to 200 meters.

Big vote for the Seiko's .... I love watches and have way too many....

but why not go for something that's a bit unique?.... I had this one custom made by Jake B at 10Watches - well within your price range with all the custom work and shipping....of course then I ended up buying 4 Doxas.... because the bug just gets you:wink:
HANDS278.jpg

Marathon TSAR good to 1000 k feet IIRC.

sent via nookcolor N2A.

Last edited:
One of a few watches I own is the Breitling Super Ocean ($2500) with a depth rating of 5000ft which I used diving for many years but have come to realize that my Casio G Shock ($50) is a much better option. Total dive time and seconds for stops make it so much easier to track.

r u looking for a digital or analog watch?

if u r looking for a digital one, a casio g-shock is hard to beat for its price, durability and functionality.

if u r looking for an analog one, i wld suggest a citizen promaster. it can functions for depth, dive time etc.

Here is a link to a seller. This guy is a diver, good guy, and one of the consultants for the design of the watch. Broadarrow

The price is above $400 but not by much and you might find them cheaper used. I have a SAR early model set aside as a gift for my son when he graduates from HS. The bracelet is SOLID FWIW.
tsar1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom