Leisure Pro - a few issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought the screen cover for the Smart Z from LP's ebay store for less than LP had it listed on their website with shipping.

Personally I hate the emails asking me to answer a question. How do I opt out of it? Why wasn't I asked if I wanted to participate?

I can answer that! There is a link in the print below the question to un-participate. (Is that a word?)

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 165
EXCEPT - I have been sent three questions, and NOT ONCE has the link worked so I can answer it.

Suggestion - put another link in the email so people can click on it and actually answer the question when the "Answer Question" link doesn't work.

If you (and anyone else who experiences link problems) could forward these non-working emails to me at nickb@leisurepro.com, we can troubleshoot what's going on. These should be working, but we need to be able to see specific examples of ones that aren't so we can figure out what's going on. I'm seriously hoping this doesn't result in a flood of emails, but I'm ready regardless :)

Why, then, when I search on "Gauge Protectors" or "Screen Protectors", doesn't the Luna / Sol screen protector come up?
We are still relatively new in the world of being authorized scubapro dealers (since they just started allowing online dealers just a few months ago), so we haven't filled out our inventory of everything just yet. We have put in an order for Sol & Luna protectors, so we should have those very soon. Since we are authorized dealers, we can get anything they have, if we don't have it in stock a quick call or email should fix the situation.

Why isn't the "UWATEC Galileo Luna/Sol - Smart Tec/Z Transmitter" listed under the accessories? Also, you have other accessories under the computers . . .
Thanks for the great suggestion/feedback, this has been forwarded to the appropriate people to have fixed ASAP. It's a big store and again scubapro is new for us, so we appreciate the feedback when something isn't right so we can fix it.[/QUOTE]

So, how DO I get a protective screen for the Sol / Luna?

Would you like me to let you know when they come in?

:thumb:

Now if you can only teach someone else how to deal so well with their customers! :D

I find this program to be obnoxious personally. They want customers to be the voice of their business while offering no incentive to the consumer to do so - In start contrast against DRIS which awards points in their loyalty program for the same. I rarely buy anything from LP, but their emails asking me to take time out of my day to answer someone else's question (presumably so that they can make a sale) still rubs me the wrong way.

Based on our findings, we've found that 99% of customers don't mind providing feedback since many of them relied on the same feedback for making their decision. For the person purchasing equipment, this is an excellent way to get reviews that aren't biased by advertising dollars or shill reviews as well as allowing people to ask specific questions that traditional reviews may not take into account. As Jax pointed out, each email has the ability to unsubscribe and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the emails may have caused.

But that's what scuba board is for :)

Very true, but even as prolific as scubaboard is, not every consumer wants to visit a variety of sites before making a purchase. I'm the exact opposite, I'll research a purchase for weeks :)

Personally I hate the emails asking me to answer a question. How do I opt out of it? Why wasn't I asked if I wanted to participate?

Just checking to make sure you saw Jax's screenshot showing where the unsubscribe link is. If for some reason yours doesn't have that link, please forward messages to nickb@leisurepro.com so we can figure out what's going on.

I've bought tons of stuff from L.P. I go up there about once a year besides ordering online. I LOVE L.P. but I don't like filling out those question things, so I don't.

I've bought tons of stuff from L.P. I go up there about once a year besides ordering online. I LOVE L.P. but I don't like filling out those question things, so I don't.

Have you clicked the link? How does it work?

I live about 30min from LP. Are the prices in the store the same as the prices on the website? I can order things from LP on a Monday and have them at my door tues but for certain things where I would like to physically see the item I would rather go to the store.

I live about 30min from LP. Are the prices in the store the same as the prices on the website? I can order things from LP on a Monday and have them at my door tues but for certain things where I would like to physically see the item I would rather go to the store.

Items shouldn't be more expensive in store. We sometimes even have in-store promotions, so you might get an even better deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom