DiveSports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

claymore

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has DiveSports Closed?

I was going order some stuff and their web site has been down for several days.

If they have closed it is a real shame.

I used to hear from Phil about once a month. He was a big source of support after my wife passed away. I went to the site about a month ago and was shocked at how small it had gotten. Tried to call once but did not get an answer. Then got busy and have not tried since. It would be a shame if they did. Nice folks.

Nice folks indeed! I've been in Texas for the last eight years but I enjoyed that shop when living in Huntsville.
Hope they're ok.

Phil always took good care of me and I therefore gave him a lot of business in the past. Bummer to hear another shop is going away.

Well, the presumption that I have closed might be a little premature. This is a rough time for all scuba retailers and it is no different for me. However , I am here and working as hard as I ever have to serve customers. It is correct that I have been having some website problems, but they will be resolved in time. Don't count the chickens before they hatch........or before the eggs rot. Anyone that has any questions may feel free to phone me. I am often here alone, managing three phone lines, so give me some time if it rings a while. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Oh, when my business goes south, you folks here on ScubaBoard will be the first to hear.

Now that the person is alive and kicking, the website needs to come back to life! :)

I probably wont be ordering from this store but,it was just nice to read a "positive posting" .Glad to hear shop is still going and that loyal customers & friends are connected via SB.

I send my regs to Phil every year for servicing. Wouldn't get it done anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom