Misc oldies but goodies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marineman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have various makes and models of dive regs for sale including Sherwood, Aqualung, Mares, Dacor, and more. First and second stages. I tested all in a pool and they do work, but ALWAYS have your gear serviced before use as I assume no liability for accidents or equipment failure. Below are some full sets I have available as I have them assembled, but I'm happy to interchange, part out, etc.

*NOTE: Prices listed include continental US shipping. If you are international and interested, let me know and I'll see what it will cost me to ship.

Mares MR12 III primary and octopus - very hardy, reputable regulators that are in great shape! The configuration has changed since the picture below because I combined working gear into full sets after a pool test. Basically, I put both 2nds on one of the 1st pictured to make one complete set. These did great per the pool test. It also has the PSI gauge you see and a BCD inflator hose. $145.

Sherwood Magnum primary, Oceanic octopus setup. This one also performed flawlessly in the pool. $105

Dacor Pacer/Aqualung Conshelf set. Once again, it passed the pool test. Also, per my research (a call to my local shop), a Mares dealer CAN rebuild this model Dacor regulator. You should check your local shop if you don't service your own gear. $90

I have a backup Sherwood Magnum regulator that free-flows, which will be fixed when serviced (the pressure LPS needs replaced). I'll sell it for $30 ($20 if combined with anything else).

Last, I have a Seaquest 1st stage. I did not test it. Name a price...

Thanks for looking!

mares_setup.jpg
mr12.jpg
oceanic-delta.jpg
sherwood.jpg

Also, if you buy more than one set, I'll take $20 off each additional. For $300, you can have it all...

The MR12 III setup appears to be sold and going out very soon. The rest of the gear is still available. Once again, here's the rest. Thanks all!

Sherwood Magnum primary, Oceanic octopus setup. This one also performed flawlessly in the pool. $105

Dacor Pacer/Aqualung Conshelf set. Once again, it passed the pool test. Also, per my research (a call to my local shop), a Mares dealer CAN rebuild this model Dacor regulator. You should check your local shop if you don't service your own gear. $90

I have a backup Sherwood Magnum regulator that free-flows, which will be fixed when serviced (the pressure LPS needs replaced). I'll sell it for $30 ($20 if combined with anything else).

Back
Top Bottom