Celebrity Summit from San Juan April 21 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

navychop

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
3 couples on this cruise, 4 of us are divers.
St Croix
St Kitts
St Thomas
Dominca
Grenada

Anybody else with us?
Rich
Austin TX

I dove with Dive St Kitts last year, would go with them again or with Pro Divers, Went with ALDIVE in Dominca last trip and will do so again.

We LOVE to take you diving when in St. Kitts! Kenneth Dive Center is the original and most experienced operation in St.Kitts, and is going strong.
I Moved here from Dallas 2 years ago, and the diving here is phenomenal!

Please feel free to send an inquiry to kdcsk@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to fill you in on all the details!

ENJOY your cruise!
We take divers from the Summit out all the time, and would love to meet you.
I believe you'd be in port on Monday, April 23rd correct? See you soon! Cheers! Wendy

PS: Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor!
Kenneth's Dive Center - Basseterre - Reviews of Kenneth's Dive Center - TripAdvisor

Last edited:
Keeping you in mind. We have daughter at Ross U right now. Finishes next Dec.

Wish I could be more help, but we are thinking of booking this itinerary for next year and would love to hear anyone's thoughts on diving in these ports and who to dive with :)

Same Kryssa, going to try to talk wife into a eastern carrib cruise next year, not sure which one yet.
John

Same Kryssa, going to try to talk wife into a eastern carrib cruise next year, not sure which one yet.
John

If we book this ship, we'd be sailing on 3/16/13 if you'd like to join my husband and I for some dives :)

Well folks, after two years in St. Kitts, I have left the island. May be headed to Cayman in the Fall. After working for Dive St. Kitts @ Birdrock Beach Hotel, and Kenneth's Dive Center, and diving with Austin and Margot at Pro Divers, I would say it depends on what type of diver you are, but basically, I think you'll like Pro Divers at this point. The diving in St. Kitts can be very good, especially out by a dive site named "The Rocks" and/or "Brimstone shallows" for the first dive, and absolutely River Taw for the second. It's always teeming with life. If you want to know any other good dive sites, let me know, but heads up, the Northern end (Camps Reef, Challenger, etc.,) are usually worse for visibility and contain alot of trash. Austin knows some great sites, and doesn't worry about the price of fuel to get you there. Hope you have a good experience!

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

As of January 15th, I have left St. Kitts, and am back in Texas for a few months before heading to my new island/diving home. Safe Travels!!

March would be tough, I have no idea what next years spring semester will be like. I'll be starting the Nursing program in spring, and have a feeling it will keep me pretty busy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom