Cool picture in SCUBA DIVING magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua-Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes. The latest issue of SCUBA DIVING magazine was sitting on the counter when I got home so I started to thumb through it. It had the usual stuff (places I'll probably never get to dive) and no articles that caught my eye, so in about two minutes I found myself at the last page and there was one of the coolest diving pictures I have seen to date. The picture is of what looks like a diver flying through a cave over the water. Now for the cool part, turn the picture over and it all makes sense. I have never been one that was into art but there is something about this picture that makes me not want to put it down.

It is a cool pic. Iceland is on my must dive list. Just under 500ft viz and you never get a dry mouth while diving since you can drink the clean clear water during the dive. Also getting to dive between two continental plates would be cool. If you want to see more cool pics here's the shop to dive with:
Scuba Iceland - DIVE IN ICELAND

LOL. I swear, 2 weeks ago, I thought I was the only one in the world who wanted to dive in Iceland. Now, everywhere I turn, someone is talking about doing exactly that.... Bizarre. I would LOVE to dive between the tectonic plates - that just looks so cool....

I'm going to make a trip there too, eventually. I saw an article about the diving there a year or two ago. It is on the 'list' now.

Really great pictures

Totally agree about that picture. I showed the fam and they looked at me like I was crazy. Must be a scuba thing. :)

LOL. I swear, 2 weeks ago, I thought I was the only one in the world who wanted to dive in Iceland. Now, everywhere I turn, someone is talking about doing exactly that.... Bizarre. I would LOVE to dive between the tectonic plates - that just looks so cool....
Yeah, just make sure you have a backup plan for going back home.. Those fekkin' volcanoes over there keep spamming us with ash :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom