Kent diving reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ztirfritz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Im looking to purchase a stainless steel kent finger spool with 30m or 40m to be used as back up and a stainless steel kent small ratchel reel with 40m or 50m right hand wind to be used as primary. Thanks:D

Hi, thanks but am aware of their a site. What I am looking for is used reels, hence my post. Take care and happy holidays

I've got Kent reel and love it. The few people that I know that own one don't want to sell them. Good luck - you'll love it!

I've got Kent reel and love it. The few people that I know that own one don't want to sell them. Good luck - you'll love it!

yes, that is the problem. those that have them dont sell them. was following two reels on ebay but seller sold items before the bidding time was over. was actually offered to purchase them but felt asking price to high for second hands even if they are built to last. however, once items removed from listing i kicked myself for not purchasing them.

anyway, i will keep searching.

thanks

A product worth the investment. The original reel built by KT Diving Products in 1998 is STILL operational. The diver using it dives approximately 700 dives a year! These reels are built to last.

Back
Top Bottom