• 100-200

Votes: 66 21.0%
  • 200-400

Votes: 19 6.0%
  • 400+

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

67... not too many this year, but what I did do were so great! Highlights included honeymoon in Fiji, currents and wrecks in the St. Lawrence River, my IANTD deep diving and trimix courses on/in the Spiegel Grove in Florida, diving with the seals at the Isles of Shoals, NH, and with the turtles in Curacao, and moving to San Diego just in time for the squid spawn. # of dives has been lower, but bottom times and depths were much more aggressive than 2010 as my skills and training progress (deepest dive 140', longest dive 1:47). Hope to get in another 20-30 before the new year!

39, Highlights included being next to 14 sleeping Stingrays, trying doubles & following a line for the first time. Depths from 14.3m to 46.9m.

Don't know if this really belongs in Advance Scuba, as noobs do dives too :D. I've done about 65 dives so far in the past five months, likely going to reach 70 by the year's end. Mostly shore dives, a couple of boat dives. Hope to continue the trend.

Ive done 26 dives this year but they were all in a 2 month period since i was out of country for work the rest of the time.

OMG, I just checked my log and it's saying I've done a grand total of 13 dives (pool dives not included). Pathetic. The weather and economics have not been kind to me. Counting pennies right now and even a trip to the quarry is a hundred bucks between gas, fills, and entry fees. Can only hope to do better in 2012. Sigh.

Last edited:
I broke a hundred. MANY of them Quarry dives half with students; other half were Dry suit and SM (counted no pools dives). Did visit the Florida Springs, and a week in Cozumel (logged 15 dives).

I broke a hundred. MANY of them Quarry dives half with students; other half were Dry suit and SM (counted no pools dives). Did visit the Florida Springs, and a week in Cozumel (logged 15 dives).

I'm still planning on New Year's Day, Mark. Are you really going to dive wet?

80 dives, 85:52 under water. Actually 2nd best year for me after 92 dives in 2008 but only 82:40 under water. Had 3 great trips to Boynton Beach/Jupiter, 2 fantastic trips to the East end of Grand Cayman, and an interesting trip to Panama. Some year I'll break 100 dives, maybe now that I have a 2nd residence in Florida, I can only hope.

Good diving, Craig

70 dives. All in Fiji during a 9 1/2 week trip to Naigani Resort on Naigani, Matava Resort on Kadavu, Pacific Harbour (dove with Bega Adventure Divers, and Blue Lagoon Beach Resort on Nacula in the Yasawas. Would have been far more but lost time due to a dive instructor disappearing from an island, an ear infection that cost me a week of diving, and some really nasty weather conditions while at Pacific Harbour.

140 or so. Less than last year, too much work travel :(

Back
Top Bottom