Blue Hole January 13-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For a variety of reasons, I have had a very bad year for diving and need to shake off some significant cobwebs. I am considering heading down to the Blue Hole January 13-15 and am wondering if there is any other interest.

John are you going to the pool in loveland on sunday?

Yes. I will have to leave a bit early--Bronco tickets.

I hope to see you there. You know, you really only need to be at the game for the fourth quarter.

I hope to see you there. You know, you really only need to be at the game for the fourth quarter.

Actually, the last 5 minutes should be enough.

My son would be disappointed if we are late, though. We got a pair of really good seats as a door prize, and he is looking forward to that, so I guess we will have to sit through three quarters of 3-14 passing before things get interesting. New England's pass defense is jsut about the worst in the league, though, so some experts are predicting Tebow might be capable of completing as many as 5-6 passes during those first three quarters, so things might be more interesting early than usual. now that I think of it, I am supposed to meet my son where he will be tailgating with friends, so by the time I get there, it might not matter how he feels.

I think most of those completions will be in pre-game warmups.

RU planning on diving BH? If so I may be interested.
Yes. I am just looking to get the feel of things again.

I talked with Reddiver970 yesterday--he can't make it. I am still planning to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom