Key West Fla Dive shop recommendation.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They have been sold since then.....they are an unmitigated disaster. We had to show them how to pick up doubles and I ended up showing them how to blend/fill nitrox

Apperently Sub tropic is going techie just read an artical in the citizen. They where just sold to a group of tech guys but they say they won't be just tech. So hopefully they will be as flight lead says an unmitigated disaster but we will see.

Yes they have been sold. I just learned that my cave instructor is a partner in the new owners. I would expect that with that association they will become a class A outfit. So, I think you can disregard my unrecommendation until further data has been collected.

Hi Flightlead
Your cave instructor is Mike Ange ??
I know him well. The new company is Seaduction and they will be running charters on a daily basis.
My good buddy Chris Norwood ( Florida Straits Divers) is also a partner and will be dealing with the running of the dive op on a daily basis.
I believe that this will be the most professional dive op in Key West.
Safe diving guys.
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom