Baltimore Dive Show January 27-28, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

US Dive Shows

ScubaBoard Loyalist
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey folks, if you missed the chance to register for a free ticket to the Baltimore Dive show, visit your local dive centers for discount passes.

Hello

I'll move to Hagerstown in January. It's close to Baltimore.
How big is the show ? The web site seems not updated yet, as not so much details are provided ; or is it an issue with my browser ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello

I'll move to Hagerstown in January. It's close to Baltimore.
How big is the show ? The web site seems not updated yet, as not so much details are provided ; or is it an issue with my browser ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Last year's floor was about 1/4 to 1/6 (depending on who you ask) the size of Beneath The Sea. That being said; almost all the heavy hitters were there with the latest and greatest. There was also a pretty good selection of seminars to choose from.

I drove 5 hours round trip, and still was glad I went. :)
(Also went to the boat show next door, which was amazing! But it looks like this year they changed the location....?)

Scubaboard will be there. Please stop by to say hi to Netdoc and other Scubaboarders.
We hope the weather is friendlier this time. Last year Snowmageddon shut the city down the day before the show, but there was still a busy turnout!

Officially on the road. Can't wait to see all our SB friends .
Just in case I have my snow hat and gloves from last years snow adventure.
:eek:
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wow! It was a great first night! All the vendors were out showing off their wares... And there were some new items.

If you are in the area, take the time and come. The place is frikken full! They are out in the isles and in back rooms.There were so many vendors, that there is no room for a ScubaBoard booth! I am strangely OK with that, so look for a few vendors that have our stickers to get yours.

I got to see Apple last night from Dive Paradise in Cozumel. She is SO looking forward to having our group come down for our annual invasion. She has lots of flyers about the trip right there on her table! Our good friends from Explorer Ventures are here as well, and they have some exciting opportunities and specials to keep you diving world wide. The Keys are being represented by Captain Gary and Admiral Brenda from the Conch Republic Dive Shop.

There is a lot of gear here as well, and I'll try to get some pictures up today. The most interesting so far was Light Motion's new line of hand held LEDlights. Paul showed me how they have incorporated a new wrist brace that stops the flop found in most soft mount systems. Don't worry, it's all soft and leaves your hands free to do what you need. The light has two modes and several levels of illumination. You can switch from spot to flood easily and they are really quite bright. The charging system is dead simple to use as well. No pulling tops off of battery packs in order to get them recharged.

Oceanreef was there and John was showing me his line of masks and communication devices. I was thinking about a certain wedding coming up in July as well as all the guiding I do in the Keys. Being able to talk to people as they explore my world would be AWESOME!!!

Also, for all of you people struglling with trying to see clearly underwater, there is some GREAT news. Presciption DIve Masks has really made prescription masks quite affordable. They can fit just about any mask and are wonderful to deal with. They really understand your needs as a diver as well as the intracacies of getting the proper adjustments to your scrip for underwater viewing. I'll take a few minutes during the day to give you more updates and pictures.

Busy line at registration table. Wow why aren't you here?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327764609826.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327764609826.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 321

Back
Top Bottom