Thank You, Veterans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have recently retired after serving America's veterans at our local VA Medical Center for the past 32 years. We owe so much to our veterans and active duty soldiers. A sign in our local VA says it all: "The price of freedom is visible here." Thanks to all who have served and those currently serving.

And I would like to thank you diveprof for serving our Veterans, including myself. My life was saved by the caring medical personnel of the VA Hospital in Palo Alto. Ca and the VA Clinic of Monterey, CA. Not from war wounds, but from cancer, that no other hospital would treat me for without a huge cash down payment. I lost my insurance and career due to on the job injuries as an EMT serving the community in emergencies for 17 years. No one else lifted a finger; they only cashed my checks until my savings were gone. Then with the help of a doctor, I discovered that all Vets are covered by the VA for medical when they are in financial need. They sprung into action so fast without red tape and before I knew it I was being treated.

I was saved because of people like you. Thank You.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom