The next generation in DPV technology - Logic Dive Gear Genesis 600/1240

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Honestly, the OP is coming off pretty arrogant. People were trying to help, and you act ungrateful. I'm pretty satisfied with the 20'ish people who have dove the other top two "M" scooters. That's where I'll put my money.

Honestly, the OP is coming off pretty arrogant. People were trying to help, and you act ungrateful.

I'm sorry if that is the impression you got, but had I wanted to solicit feedback on website design, I would have done what you did HERE. The purpose of this thread is for people to ask questions and get information on the product, not to trash a website that is still a work in progress as stated in post #21. Not to mention, I really fail to see how
Holy crap, is the entire tech specs page images?
can be defined as "trying to help" or why anyone would be grateful for such a comment.

Anyone should feel free to PM me their comments about the website design, where they will be warmly received, but try to keep the thread on topic.

Hi Jon,

I understand you feel or have the obligation to answer all replies, even the once that are off topic and trying to find what's wrong instead of showing interest of your revolutionary products.

I would not bother to answer to much to them. They have their right to participate here but should not get to much attention.

I think you made a very nice start for your site and I'm sure it will progress as your DPV's will.

If I had any thoughts of buying a DPV you made me think twice and uphold my plans. I'm really waiting and tracing all the info. about your products and hopping to get one.

Keep doing the good job you are doing and don't let some "punks" destroy your day.

There are lots of divers that are waiting for innovative products in this conservative industry.

Cheers

WolfY

$6800 for a 42 pound scooter with 80 minutes of run time? First it'll break the bank then break my back!

No Thanks!

$6800 for a 42 pound scooter with 80 minutes of run time? First it'll break the bank then break my back!

No Thanks!

You don't read very well, do you? It's listed at 6.5 hrs burn time at 150'/min. That cruise speed is already significantly faster than the Bladefish you have such a hard on for.

You obviously have no clue what your talking about a scooter of this caliber at 42lbs is very nice. And that 80Min (Claimed) run time is at Max Speed/Max Drag so I will assume that the speed is at least 260FPM + and this is calculated witha diver in doubles and if so is very, very good and put's in line with the top of line man. (DiveX/Submerge/Suex) And the Price is around wht others charge to me the retial is higher than what it should which Keeps me out of it utill I ge tthe right deal. but anyway's I am awaiting the tahoe benchmark to trully see what it did and the scooters look great

You don't read very well, do you? It's listed at 6.5 hrs burn time at 150'/min. That cruise speed is already significantly faster than the Bladefish you have such a hard on for.

Of course you chose the slowest speed :wink: and for a 42# $7000 scooter I'd hope it would outperform a $700 10 pound scooter as it 10 times more expensive!

You obviously have no clue what your talking about a scooter of this caliber at 42lbs is very nice. And that 80Min (Claimed) run time is at Max Speed/Max Drag so I will assume that the speed is at least 260FPM + and this is calculated witha diver in doubles and if so is very, very good and put's in line with the top of line man. (DiveX/Submerge/Suex) And the Price is around wht others charge to me the retial is higher than what it should which Keeps me out of it utill I ge tthe right deal. but anyway's I am awaiting the tahoe benchmark to trully see what it did and the scooters look great

I hear what your saying but I don't agree. There is a real revolution happening in the $1500 and under price range-for light weight, simple, hi performance DPVs, the type that you and I can afford and really enjoy. I don't see any need to spend 7k-that's crazy money

If your looking for an outstanding scooter and don't mind paying $3700 this is a smoking deal-and it's tried and true not some new fangled scoot: Dive Extras
Sierra Pkg

I was wondering how long it would take him to find this thread... :facepalm:

Of course you chose the slowest speed :wink: and for a 42# $7000 scooter I'd hope it would outperform a $700 10 pound scooter as it 10 times more expensive!

Actually the Genesis speed can be set almost as slow as the fastest bladefish speed, and in that case it would have over 12 hours of run time, so if you want to look at it that way, it may be 10 times the cost, but it has over 20 time the performance. A screaming deal by that measure.

There is a real revolution happening in the $1500 and under price range-for light weight, simple, hi performance DPVs

No, we already covered this for you today in another thread, those are $1500 snorkel toys which will never be in the same class as the Genesis, but if that is what you want to scuba dive with, go right ahead, just quit trying to stir the pot and hijack this thread with your love of inferior toys. You clearly haven't noticed or thought about why you have no supporters in you quest to push these toys on knowledgeable divers, which is why a22shady is 100% correct...

You obviously have no clue what your talking about...

...now where did they move that wonderful "Ignore" button to when they changed to forum layout?

Back
Top Bottom