the best non-wreck diving in Norway?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi again.

I know a few places were it's easy to play around checking out new equipment. Diving with a dry suit is not rocket science.

This is the best season for diving as the water is still not freezing and the viz is getting better.

The good folks at FUE will happily let you try out one of their high quality dry suits.

I haven't been in the water myself for a few months because of the car situation and I've also been upgrading my equipment. Which means I also have some spare stuff.

When I'm all set I usually go diving every week, work permitting. I'm a fairly confident diver.

Would be great fun introduce Oslo diving to a foreigner!

Thanks again. It would be great to fit in some diving around work. Its going to be a busy few weeks for me but it would be great to plan some diving. Have you always been a cold water diver? I lived in the UK for a long time but never got in the water there. I lived up north for most of my time after I finished university.

Well, write about the dive expriences. I plan a dive trip to Norway for a long-long time, hopefully next year I can go by car, with my tank and drysuit.

I think youll find great diving almost regardless where you are on the coast of Norway, although some more challenging than others, we do have a LOT of coastline.
If you fly in to Oslo you should try to find a dive shop there and join them on one of their trips as the Oslo fjord is known to have some very good sites.

Well further south or the West and North is usually considered more interesting than the inner Oslo fiord. But we have good diving here as well, especially autumn and winter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom