Whites Drysuit Items: MK2 Undergarment, Evo3 Boots, Dry Hood, Bag, Hose - New! Cheap!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale:

New, never worn Whites MK2 Glacier undergarment, size Medium. $85 + $15 shipping.

New, never worn Whites Evo3 drysuit boots, size 12. $65 + $15 shipping.

New, never worn Whites vented dry hood with zipper, size Medium. $25 + $10 shipping.

New, never wet Scubapro dry suit inflator hose. Most lettering rubbed off in storage. $15 + $10 shipping.

New, never used Demon large nylon carry bag with multiple compartments and carrying strap. $25 + $10 shipping.

I have a positive feedback score of 134 on Ebay and 95 here on ScubaBoard, so I am honest to deal with.

Actual shipping charged if shipped outside of USA.

PayPal and other forms of payment accepted. If you need more info or pictures, please email me at: ncdivepro(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thank you!

MK2, inflator hose, and dry hood have been sold.

Evo3 boots and large carry bag are still available. Will entertain reasonable offers.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Evo3 boots size 12 and large carry bag are still for sale.

Thank you.

Hi,

I may be interested in buying your White EVO Rock Boots. Can you send several photos. Can you include the size tag in a photo. I just wore out a similar pair of White boots and the size was marked 12 1/2 near the top of the inside of the tongues. These just barely fit so I don't want to buy any boots that may be too small.

Thank you,

Bill Kenny

kennywek@aol.com

Hi Bill:

I will check the size for you when I get home this evening.

Thanks!
Hi,

I may be interested in buying your White EVO Rock Boots. Can you send several photos. Can you include the size tag in a photo. I just wore out a similar pair of White boots and the size was marked 12 1/2 near the top of the inside of the tongues. These just barely fit so I don't want to buy any boots that may be too small.

Thank you,

Bill Kenny

kennywek@aol.com

The EVO3 boots are marked size 12RG.

Thanks.

EVO3 rock boots size 12 and large carry bag still available.

Thanks!

EVO3 rock boots size 12 and large carry bag still available.

Thanks!

PM sent on the bag.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom