Saturday after Thanksgiving (11/26) BHB Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BHB ScubaTroll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
DIVE INFO
High tide - 8:39 AM OR 8:48 PM (PM would require a night dive permit)

We will not be attending this year. I will be walking my daughter down the aisle and I believe that takes precedence over BHB this year.

We need someone to step up and take charge of the list on this thread and make sure a pavilion is secured the morning of the 26th.

POT LUCK FAMILY PICNIC INFO

Last edited:
Wow!. Congratulations Jim.

We are planning on being down there that weekend with a few other friends. Would love to see folks. Anyone up to making the turkey fry work this year? i'm too far away and hadn't gone enough to know the ins and out of making this work so can't be of much help except to show up with some needed stuff. There should be 4 or 5 of us from here going down that weekend. Does anyone know who will have the night dive permits? ForceE maybe?

and congrats to you guys about Jim's daughter! that's wonderful news. If you guys aren't going out of town maybe we can all meet up somewhere over the weekend.

but it won't work until we hear from Walter. He's the fry guy.

I suspect we'll all show up regardless. Like the zombies at the mall. (oh wait..too much TV, LOL)

I'm sorry I can't make it this year. Tall Guy and I will be in Ecuador ... again.

Unlike jet and tall, (who COULD fly back) we will likely be around! And maybe even dive if this early winter allows. We are www, warm water wimps!! IF we go, we will bring somthin' to eat. We would be willing to go early and try to ace the homeless out of a shelter--of course they will be there earlier.......Hi tide is 8:45am, so early is early/gnarley early. I guess we would eat after a dive. Usually do. So that's 2 of the 3 diver essentials--eat, sleep, and dive!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom