Referral in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adamco

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,
My wife and I are planning on coming to Cozumel in mid-December and will most likely do our referrals to obtain OW certificates at that time. Is there anything one should look out for when looking at dive shops to perform the certification? Any recommendations?

Thank you!

Adam

ps - our LDS referred us to Cozumel and said there was excellent diving, very excited!

Blue Angel Dive shop. Either one of the two Matts will do you well for an instructor. We used Servando a number of years back, and he was good too. They have a nice shore dive entry at their shop as well as boat dive pickup and gear storage. All around nice people.

Hi,
My wife and I are planning on coming to Cozumel in mid-December and will most likely do our referrals to obtain OW certificates at that time. Is there anything one should look out for when looking at dive shops to perform the certification? Any recommendations?

Thank you!

Adam

ps - our LDS referred us to Cozumel and said there was excellent diving, very excited!

I'd also recommend you contact ScubaTony. We dove with him for a week a couple of years ago, and he has a great personality and very professional approach to diving.

Contact Matt (Mateo) at Blue Angel, excellent dive instructor and a great guy, I would highly recommend using him.

Servando is a good guy also, I have dove with him several times, but had no idea he was an instructor.

Want the very best, checkout Scuba-Du. A full service, first class, dive operation.

I'll be there Dec 10-18. Staying at Villa Aldora , diving with Aldora Divers. Maybe we'll bump into each other.

TC

I'd also recommend you contact ScubaTony. We dove with him for a week a couple of years ago, and he has a great personality and very professional approach to diving.

As someone who was certified by Tony, I second this recommendation. You will not just pass your skills and get a card, you will learn to actually dive. And have a great time doing it! Tony and his crew are professional, safety conscious, personable and helpful with diving and anything else you need.

I personally recommend to contact Christi @ Blue XT Sea Diving. www.bluextseadiving.com Michael and I have witnessed or first hand experience 3 BOW certs (Son, DIL and Friend) 2 AOW certs (Michael and I) as well as 2 Rescue Certs (Michael and I). Regardless of where you end up at, have a wonderful time !!!

Back
Top Bottom