2 Tanks: Shorties/stubbys/fire-plugs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfox

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I've got two of these shorty/stubby/fire-plug tanks for sale. Make offer! I have no idea how I'd ship these either! I'm in CO if interested. Buyer pays shipping. I have the documentation on their inspections too.

DSC08927.JPG

Do you know what the capacity of the tanks is? If not, can you give some dimensions (diameter + length w/o valve)?

Maybe it's the angle and they are foreshortened, but they look even shorter than AL63's to me?

OP, if you don't know any more about them, can you take a clear photo of the markings near the crown of the tank (they show in the existing photos but only partially)? They will help people to ID them.

Blue Sparkle

If you zoom on the picture it looks like they are Al67's.

OP would you post the tanks stampings and the last hydro dates.

Sure thing...I'll get measurements, and photos/info on the stamps and last hydro dates this evening when I get home. i could probably post then, if not, first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks.

26" circumference, 7" diameter, 20" tall at neck, 24" tall to top of valve. Pics to follow soon.

The last inspection is Feb. '04. The tanks were never used past that date, as I moved to CO that summer. ASK placed a decal on the tanks instead of stamping them. If I'm reading it right, the last stamp into the tank was some time in '02?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom