GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got word that Randy Smith is organizing an "Occupy Wall Street" Rally at Gilboa that weekend. He's been having a problem fitting in enough diving, so he's combining his passion for social activism with his passion for diving. This should be the best ... M&G ... EVER!!! :D

I know i'm chiming in at the last minute but if all goes as planned, I will be there. The past 6 weeks I've been out of town on business (concerts) but I will not be traveling next weekend if in any way possible.

I just got word that Randy Smith is organizing an "Occupy Wall Street" Rally at Gilboa that weekend. He's been having a problem fitting in enough diving, so he's combining his passion for social activism with his passion for diving. This should be the best ... M&G ... EVER!!! :D

Pretty funny Jim. You won't be laughing when I show up with 50-70 of my fellow protesters. DOWN WITH WALL STREET! Or whatever... not sure really, what they (we) are protesting. :D

Pretty funny Jim. You won't be laughing when I show up with 50-70 of my fellow protesters. DOWN WITH WALL STREET! Or whatever... not sure really, what they (we) are protesting. :D

They don't either! Seems like a protest just for the sake of protesting. Like swearing when you stub your toe. Doesn't solve the problem, doesn't make the pain go away, but you do it because it feels good.

I'll be there for sure! (If i can afford to dive is another question!) My plus one bowed out (lame). Such is life. I'll bring some kind of baked good (cookies/brownies) to the meal saturday!
Arriving sometime Friday earlyish... Maybe early enough to mess with the gear left from those of you deep diving :angel2:
Ps-gtxl- If it's cold, is there room to crash in the bunk house?? You're my favoriteeee. :D

picked up batteries for my old school canister, looks like Im all set to go. where r we camping? :eyebrow:

What time on Saturday is the feast? I never seem to get there in time. So that's why I'm asking.

I'm going to try to be there Friday evening, but can't guarantee that because of a hot project at work.

where r we camping? :eyebrow:

Mike reserves the end turn around for us. GTXL has his standard spot (straight in at the turnaround) for his Bunkhouse and I normally park my dive trailer in front of his Bunkhouse. But, the group tends to spread out and camp all over the quarry. We just end up at the turn around for the evening campfires and stories.

I took my tanks to the shop and I am getting set to get them filled. Now, I have a family emergency which means that I am not available next weekend.. The gear will have to stay dry until spring.

I hope that you have a great time! I will try to see you all in the spring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom