Left Texas over 2 years ago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phazeshyft

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey, I was once a Texas Swamp diver, Then I joined the Army and moved to New Jersey. Have dove in over going on over 4 years now. Been missing it.
But there is good news. I have moved again with the Army, but this time to Sicily. There was no place worth diving in New Jersey, but now that I am here only 10 miles from the Mediterranean Sea I plan to be in the water a lot. If any of you guys are planning a trip out here shoot me an email.

So don't remove me from the Texas swamp divers group. Ill be back home eventually. But Ill be in clearer water for a while.

Hey swamp diver, I dove Smith Lake about 2 weeks ago in Vidor Tx. still kinda merky but FUN. Thank You and all the other Armed Forces for what you do. Happy diving.

First, thank you for your service. We are all indebted to you!

Second, you absolutely MUST dive the Med and then POST A REPORT! Hopefully, with pictures. I don't think I will ever get there, so like a lot of us "swampers", I'm going to have to dive it vicariously through you. Have a great time!

Hey swamp diver, I dove Smith Lake about 2 weeks ago in Vidor Tx. still kinda merky but FUN.

Texas is in the worst drought it's had for a 100 years, many lakes have dried up. So, if you get a dive in it is bound to be murky, but you still had fun and that's all that matters.

And as for you saying "I once was a swamp diver..."

Hey, once a Swamp Diver, ALWAYS a Swamp Diver. OoRah!

Nothing worth diving in NJ??? Bwaaaaaa Hahahahahahahahahahah you sir are a funny funny man! Enjoy the Med.......

Back
Top Bottom