4 CHEAP, High Quality 3mm Henderson and Body Glove Wet Suits, Men's Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale:

(2) Henderson Gold Core 3mm wet suits, Men's size Large, Black, back zip, knee pads. Good condition, well used with some Aquaseal patching, but do not leak.
Price is only $45 + $15 shipping for each one.

(1) Body Glove 3mm wet suit, Men's size Large, Black/Orange, back zip, knee pads. Very good condition, some use, no patches, and does not leak.
Price is only $35 + $15 shipping.

(1) Henderson Thermoprene super stretch, 3mm wet suit, Men's size Large, Black/Blue, back zip, knee pads. BRAND NEW with tags, never wet, one of Henderson's most current models.
Price is only $175 + $15 shipping.

All wet suits are from a clean, non-smoking household. The used ones have been rinsed with fresh water, thoroughly dried after each use, and stored indoors in a temperature-controlled closet.

I have a positive feedback score of 95 here on SB, and 131 on Ebay, so I am honest to deal with. Will accept PayPal, or other forms of payment.

If interested, please reply to: ncdivepro(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks!

I am 5'10 200lbs, will the henderson superstretch fit me?

tk

I appreciate your reply. I am 5'9", 180 lbs., and the Henderson Thermoprene fits me with a little room to spare in both height and weight. It should fit you.

Thanks!

I appreciate the messages and emails so far. All of these suits are still available for sale.

Thanks!

All wetsuits are still for sale.

Thanks!

Pictures of the wetsuits have been added today. They are all Large and 3mm. I have tried to show the areas that have been Aquasealed, and each area has 4 coats on the inside and 4 coats on the outside. The larger area on the arm of one of the wetsuits has been professionally sewn with heavy nylon thread, and then Aquasealed with 4 coats inside and outside. None of these suits leak. The brand new, with tags Henderson Thermoprene 3mm is shown in the first two pictures.

I appreciate all of the inquiries, and they are all still for sale.

Thanks!

IMG_0547 (600x800).jpgIMG_0553 (600x800).jpgIMG_0811 (600x800).jpgIMG_0813 (800x600).jpgIMG_0817 (800x600).jpgIMG_0823 (600x800).jpgIMG_0830 (600x800).jpgIMG_0833 (600x800).jpgIMG_0814 (600x800).jpgIMG_0818 (600x800).jpg

All wetsuits are still for sale. Entertaining reasonable offers.

Thank you!

Body Glove has been sold. The 3 Henderson suits are still available. Will accept reasonable offers.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom