HELP me pee...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... better yet, have Donna post the video ... :blinking:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Don't think she won't, Donna needs no encouragement.

She grabbed my camera Saturday after I gestured for her to go ahead of me on the line as I pointed to my p-valve. She felt it was her buddy duty to "capture" the moment I broke the seal but it never happened. :shakehead:

Sam, when we're at Dutch next month, I'd be happy to go on some P-runs with you. I always use my She-P when I'm in my drysuit. Maybe you just need pee(r) pressure!

Sam, when we're at Dutch next month, I'd be happy to go on some P-runs with you. I always use my She-P when I'm in my drysuit. Maybe you just need pee(r) pressure!

You ROCK, Lisa!! :yeahbaby:

We have started a collection to help Sam Pee. Please PayPal any donations to [url]www.HelpSamPee.comhttp://www.HelpSamPee.com[/url]. Next Tuesday will be our first Help Sam Pee marathon, hosted by Jerry Lewis. Give, er pee early and pee often. :D

OMG....:rofl3:.....:rofl3:....you put it in your sig line??? :rofl3: Pete, that is a lot of pressure to pee now! Thanks, a lot....NOT!
From here on out, whenever I think of urinary tracts, I'll think of you.

Sam you need to develop a trigger. With me all I have to do is go out to my barn or shop and instantly urges become reality. You could try hypnosis and have the trigger set for say 10m ascending. Sorry I didn't get to the 1000 Islands last weekend to meet all of you. Went to Orlando on a job. Also missed the poker run in Lisbon.(dam) Hope that things begin flowing for you!:D

From here on out, whenever I think of urinary tracts, I'll think of you.

Gee, just what EVERY gal looks forward to hearing from a dude....NOT! :rofl3:

Sam you need to develop a trigger. With me all I have to do is go out to my barn or shop and instantly urges become reality. You could try hypnosis and have the trigger set for say 10m ascending. Sorry I didn't get to the 1000 Islands last weekend to meet all of you. Went to Orlando on a job. Also missed the poker run in Lisbon.(dam) Hope that things begin flowing for you!:D

Bummer you did not make it up to the Thousand Islands. It was a lot of fun.

I will have to figure out a trigger. I have lots of great suggestions here and in PMs from SBers who did not want to post here, so have lots to try on my next dive trip. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom