Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did my last 2 dives of my OW certification at Morrison springs, just outside ponce de leon, Fl. First dive was at a max depth of 40 ft for 32 mins and second dive was at a max depth of 35 ft for 30 mins. Water was a crystal clear 68* F. Super excited to be finally certified.

Taylors Head, Eastern Shore NS.. A usual shallow uneventful couple of dives at one of the usual uneventful Eastern Shore places. 60F water--that's about the peak. My 250th. Seems all my milestones so far occur at these so-what places. At 16 feet I saw a big pail with a hole in it and a &%^$(*^ encrusted sneaker.

Taylors Head, Eastern Shore NS.. A usual shallow uneventful couple of dives at one of the usual uneventful Eastern Shore places. 60F water--that's about the peak. My 250th. Seems all my milestones so far occur at these so-what places. At 16 feet I saw a big pail with a hole in it and a &%^$(*^ encrusted sneaker.

Hope you took some photos :rofl3:

.....and a &%^$(*^ encrusted sneaker.

Based on this I would have thought you were diving the waters around Vancouver,

Alona Beach,Tawala,Panglao,Bohol,Philippines,#1 dive at BBC, 94ft/30m,64 minutes,excellant viz, #2 dive at Arco point,71ft/22m,65 minutes,average viz,water temp 82degs. Critters:pygmy seahorse,(10) nudibranches,cuttlefish,(2) frogfish,numerous scorpoinfish,loinfish everywhere,cleaner shrimps,Hariquin sweetlips,and 100's of clownfish.

"living life without a hard bottom"
KT

Night dive in a German quarry with eels, sweet water crabs, pike fish, carps, barbs - stunning! 1h, 7,5m, 20°C.

7/10/2011 Fanadir and Abu Galawa (Red Sea North route) -----> Corocodile fish , huge grouper (1.5 m) , huge lion fish , Octopus with a small fish that can't help but poking it again and again :) , Nudi branch .

9/10/2011 Shaab Abu Nuhas and Ghianis D wreck , -------> First unguided dives, great coral drop off reef , big Napoleon wrasse , 87 meters wreck

- Nomro

Dove at Beaver Lake Ar, put our submarine in. Going back Saturday to move it to its final resting place.

Attachments

• IMG955369.jpg
    IMG955369.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 92
Hey, Winter's coming. My dive today and from now on are from our house. Nice warm basement for gearing up. I don't dive dry because Jan.-March= Mississippi!

More excellent dives in Clear Lake Oregon. The viz was so spectacular, with technicolour lime green algae, trout hanging apparently in "midair" above me (it looked like that, looking up from 65 ft) and atmospheric ancient dead trees rising out of the lime green algae bottom, that I drove all the way back for another day of diving.

More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Back
Top Bottom