R.I.P Netmage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very sad to hear, Tim was a thoughtful and nice guy...

It's been nearly a week since Tim left us and I still can't find the words to express my grief and sorrow. :depressed: Tim was one of my best friends, someone that I could always count on to offer an alternative view point and explain why it made sense, more often than not convincing me he was right. I talked to him several times a week and this past week has felt empty not seeing this face pop up on my phone with a text or a call.

My prayers are with Terri and his family during this difficult time.

P.I.P. my friend, you will truly be missed. 11asmall.jpg

a bit of an aside, but he didn't pick up that bottle, right? at least, that was my understanding.

idea only - it could be auctioned and the proceeds go to a deserving group like dan or rubicon or scuba scholarships at his lds. i'd bid on it.

a bit of an aside, but he didn't pick up that bottle, right? at least, that was my understanding.

idea only - it could be auctioned and the proceeds go to a deserving group like dan or rubicon or scuba scholarships at his lds. i'd bid on it.

Terri actually has the tank now. Mark McAlpin from Fill Express parted with it and it was given to Terri

(this is from her FB post a few days ago)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh, good! i'd just hate to think of it not continuing to mean something.

From Tim's Facebook page:
In lieu of flowers, the family has asked that contributions be made toSUDS Diving > Welcome to SUDS
Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba (SUDS). Tim always helped support SUDS when they were doing training locally.

I havn't been diving much in the past year or two, but knew Tim and dove with him in the past. I just found this thread, and can't belive it

R.I.P Tim, you will be missed by many

facebook tries to get me to friend him based on mutual friends every couple of days...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom