Hello Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaSmith

Registered
Reaction score
I am just now dipping into the great ocean of Scuba Board although I have been diving since about 1983. I am looking forward to this Saturday because my girl is taking me on the Sundiver Express in celebration of my birthday. The boat has been charted by Atomic Dive Products, which I think will be a rad bonus to demo their new equipment. I mainly do shore diving and hope to see everyone submerged and flying through Earth's vast ocean-space.

Near future dives: Laguna, Encinitas/Cardiff

Welcome to the 'board!!!

And a happy b-day...:D .... Enjoy the Express...and please feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun we have here:

SoCal - ScubaBoard

Hope to see you in the water someday soon.

Hey Dave, (and the two business spammers I guess),
Thank you for checking in with me here, I appreciate that. I will try to participate regularly on Scuba Board even though my history with online communities slowly fades to zilch. The difference in Scuba Board is that it caters specifically to the interest of scuba, which appeals to me a bit more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom