Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hello everyone. not sure if this group is still active? but im a newbie. i had my OW cert last dec 2010 and have been diving every months since then. natigil lang from april to july because of work. i will be diving this weekend with some friends i met a year ago when i had my DSD in PG. i hope to dive with you. im actually looking for a group to dive with regularly.

Hi, I see from your profile that you were certified by Divenet. They dive every week from Aquaventure and are a friendly bunch to be with.

Hi, I see from your profile that you were certified by Divenet. They dive every week from Aquaventure and are a friendly bunch to be with.

not to mention koya kaps clgsamson is one of those guys mentioned "every week from Aquaventure" :wink:

hello everyone. not sure if this group is still active? but im a newbie. i had my OW cert last dec 2010 and have been diving every months since then. natigil lang from april to july because of work. i will be diving this weekend with some friends i met a year ago when i had my DSD in PG. i hope to dive with you. im actually looking for a group to dive with regularly.

hi abi! welcome to ppd! i think the next dive event ("dive-o-rama") is in December. they always do a Christmas / get-together dive.

how about a 'welcome, abi!' dive, guys? :D

game game... Please let me know if you guys are cooking up an anilao day trip...

HEY EVERYONE! where am i? nasan ako? what year is it? what do you mean hindi na presidente si Erap?? :confused:

Welcome dude! these are a great bunch of guys.. inampon din nila ako waaay before.. since then i've dived with them.. umm.. ok i never actually showed up sa dive trips, but i always plan to! (i go to the dinners all the time though!!) Dinner tayo!

they always do a december dive o rama?

hmmm thats interesting to know.

abi hai daw sabi iris .... :D

oo kaya nung umuwi si van :truckergirl:

unless... you're hinting for a birthday dive-o-rama (weee!)

they always do a december dive o rama?

hmmm thats interesting to know.

abi hai daw sabi iris .... :D

hi too! finally... thought y'all were gone. im all in every month :D I'll join you on Dec its gonna be my OW certification anniv on Dec 11 and 12 :D

I hope to meet you all in person! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom