When it rains it pours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Normally we would treat it as a crime scene and we did this one as well to a point.

We have two drunks out having way too much fun. The survivor’s actions are a good indicator if it is a POSSIBLE accident or something other than accident. When you put everything together prior to finding the victim and our initial view of the victim fits statements to a tee, then add the depth into it I decided to grab and go.

Had the survivor pushed our victim overboard while he was urinating it would not have made any difference in what we did on the bottom. Finding him with his belt undone and pants opened up confirmed most of it. We don’t have any reason to suspect criminal activity but that may change at a later date. The doc’s can look for something else.

My #2 on the dive had one of those small video patrol video cameras with him but it got a bit damp so we don’t know if it got anything but I doubt it. I’m going to build a housing for one that won’t flippin leak.

My #2 on the dive had one of those small video patrol video cameras with him but it got a bit damp so we don’t know if it got anything but I doubt it. I’m going to build a housing for one that won’t flippin leak.

We've been playing with the little GoPro video cams- results so far are looking good in clear water. Haven't tried them out in limited vis yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom