Questions about whites Fusion drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for fusion with tec skin ... drys fast, travels well and holds up nicely. For the money it is a great value. I do wish mine had pockets.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

It appears that the pockets are an option. I'd be tempted to go with the Halcyon pockets, although I don't know how they would wear, sewn onto the stretch material of the suit. The Whites pockets are stretch material, and although you can stuff a lot into them, it's somewhat more difficult to access all the stuff, at least with dry gloves. It has taken me a bit to learn how to find the tab on the pocket to open it, too, although I think I now have that down.

Sorry - just a touch confused. Does the tech skin have pockets or is it an option from Whites? If its an option would I be better off with the Halcyon pockets or are the pockets that (presumably) can be optioned similar in design, size and/or ease of use?

In the past the pockets were an option but now both the Tech and Bullet come standard with pockets.

Sorry - just a touch confused. Does the tech skin have pockets or is it an option from Whites? If its an option would I be better off with the Halcyon pockets or are the pockets that (presumably) can be optioned similar in design, size and/or ease of use?

Option when I bought....standard now. Get the gusseted versions....easier to get stuff in and out.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I also had to loosen the skin to rinse between the skin and the bag. It was a PITA, even though it was red and pretty :)

Not to hijack the thread but, could you elaborate on the cleaning process for the Fusion? I read or heard somewhere that both parts of the suit had to be washed each dive, so it seemed like that would be difficult to remove or open the shell to rinse the inner bag. How do you Fusion owners take care of your suits? And on that note, talc or seal-saver?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom