ANILAO SCU-BUS now in operation.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would want to rent the van not buy it! Seems a little expensive......unless there is an extra service not mentioned by the OP......

hi babydamulag... given that the standard van rental for a manila to anilao transfer is about 4000-4500php per way so 8000 or 9000php for a round trip van rental.

i think my charter price of 6500 is a bargain considering also the state of alot of vans that ply the manila anilao route. this for now is a good price range for return transfers any lower and i lose money on the proposition...

I could lower my prices if i packed the van with 10 or 12 people per trip sort of like those GT vans they have on panay island, but that is not the case here i am limiting capacity to 7-8 people max per trip. The idea is to provide a comfortable private transfer from manila to anilao for those that do not drive or want to ride the public bus.

where are the pick-up/drop-off points in manila/batangas? tnx

hi vyper,

as of now... im setting the pick up points at shell julia vargas corner c-5... Shell fort in front of st lukes... and shell mckinley... offcourse for private transfers pick ups are possible within ortigas fort and makati areas only... as for anilao... we drop at the resort of your choosing....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom