has anyone heard anything ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

has anyone heard anything about how Miss Apple is doing since she was mugged & robbed ??

She is doing just fine. She's already getting around on her own (hip replacement b/c it broke when she fell). She is, of course, working and seems to be well on the road to complete recovery. Everything at DP is business as usual.
I believe that I can speak for her in wanting to make sure that folks know this was an isolated incident. Cozumel is a very safe place to visit and live. she would hate to think that what happened to her would scare anyone off.
I know that she has appreciated everyone's concern for her these last few weeks.

Julie
(lives on Coz part-time and dives with DP)

That's messed up! Glad to hear she is doing well. would LOVE to get my hands on that guy...

She got mugged in Cozumel! My goodness, I wish her well.

Once her broken ribs heal, I expect recovery will be much faster. Luckily she's becoming more mobile and is in good spirits (the best medicine).

Forgot to add to my previous post that it looks like she'll be driving again soon !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom