Pat Green's boat capsized!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

13 Staples from Bay Medical. Released around 5:30pm. He is doing well, a bit of a headache.

Reactions: Jax
It would be an odd feeling to surface and see the bottom of the hull of your boat above water off in the distance, but probably a lot odder to see the deck of the boat from your deco stop...

Kinda like the start of the movie Fool's Gold..:D

Ron

Glad to hear no one was hurt. I would confidently dive with this captain since it sounds like he handled the situation calmly and collectively.

I know lots of dive boats I have been on where if something like this happened, I think panic and confusion would have ruled the day. I know of one dive boat in the Philippines that a friend of ours was on that capsized and the capt and crew simply left the passengers and swam on their own towards shore.

Good job to the capt!

I would confidently dive with this captain since it sounds like he handled the situation calmly and collectively.
Good job to the capt!

I will dive with the OP and the Captain Reed again.

Kinda like the start of the movie Fool's Gold..:D

Ron
Creative way to include a wreck dive in the itinerary.
Humor aside, glad it turned out better than it could have. Kudos to the crew, passengers and the boat assisting. :)

Back
Top Bottom