Calling all free agent Dive Instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but $100.00 plus tip is just not worth it. I just don't think people will be lining up. There 3 star hotel people won't pay it and the 5 star folks... well just aren't going to a swim around a bridge in the intracoastal for 20 mins.

I would recommend taking this equipment on one of the snorkeling boats that drop on the Copenhagen in Pompano. It's a much better dive with a wreck and a beautiful reef. Lots of life, lots of fish (big and small) and no need to worry about the tide. You can snorkel for a couple of hours plus a boat ride to and from for $25.00. A much better deal.

Actually, we already have far more requests than I could have imagined..and the price point has been used with snuba quite successfully. The video and photos of the BHB area look quite fantastic to 5 star luxury guests, or to long time scuba divers :)
But thanks for the response, anyway. :)

Best thing you can do dan is really get in there with teh customers once they get to know you im sure your buisness will really Coughgotohellcough excuse me. There has been a boat load of similare inventions and we dont see a huge demand for them beacause they are nitch products.

The big ? for me is if it is so easy why do you need dive instructors. Cant you pay some young kid to do it.

I have to admit me and my wife got hooked on diving this way in the Caymen Islands, although it was called SNUBA we are both advanced divers now and I'm starting my search and rescue class now. Good luck, wish I lived there and had my Masters.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom