Winnair to Saba question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

had no problem on winair with two bags each, large pelican camera case and backpack. I carried my camera to the plane and then the pilot carefully placed it in the rear luggage compartment. No extra charges or complaints about the luggage. At least half the passengers had no luggage on my flight.(locals i assume). I also got an extra dive day in with octopus. Take the plane.

Lionfish-eater expressed my my view exactly. We flew Winair in June. No one seemed to give a damn how much baggage you had. My buddy was going to carry on his hard camera bag but the they asked him for it at planeside and stowed it with the rest of the luggage. All your luggage is loaded onto the aircraft as you board.

The plane ride is awesome. Check out this link. ‪Crazy Saba Landing (cockpit view).‬‏ - YouTube

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom