Kiaora/Hello from New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reefstalker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just thought I'd say a quick hello to all...just joined SB today. I'm new to diving...My wife and myself did our 'Padi Open water' in Fiji about a week ago and I can't believe I haven't done it till now! I'm back in NZ and saving for my dive gear and will be back in the water soon.... I have never felt so at home in the ocean until I did my first dive even though I've been a surfer for the last 20 years! I am originally from South Africa but now reside in New Zealand. Looking forward to meeting and learning more from all the peeps over hear! cheers all :cheers:

Yea gidday bro. Before we carry on this conversation--WHO'S GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP?
But seriously --gimme a yeodle -I'm about 12 months ahead of ya in this great adventure so might be able to point you in a direction for gear n stuff

Haha, hopefully SA...lol, just joking, my wife would kill me if she heard me say that!.Its gotta be the Allblacks! Gonna go watch NZ/Aussie game on Saturday...should be fun. Any advise about gear ect would be great. Can't wait to go get some Scollops..
Cheers mate

Hey guys. I'm heading to New Zealand for the World Cup from the US, and was wondering if you had any recommendations for dive spots. I'm all set to go to Poor Knights and the Bay of Islands, but definitely want to do more diving. Can't wait to catch some rugby! Go Eagles!! (I'll be happy if they can just beat Russia with the pool they're in!)

Hey welcome aboard! I'm a fellow noob here too but been diving for 3 years. I'm sure you're having a pretty good time with your wife while diving, my wife is not so into water activities so kinda bad for me. Cheers!

Hey guys. I'm heading to New Zealand for the World Cup from the US, and was wondering if you had any recommendations for dive spots. I'm all set to go to Poor Knights and the Bay of Islands, but definitely want to do more diving. Can't wait to catch some rugby! Go Eagles!! (I'll be happy if they can just beat Russia with the pool they're in!)
Gimme a yell with your schedule dude Ill check out what boats are going out when -The mokes are good-so's little barrier--closer to auckland than the knights.

Back
Top Bottom