August! Who is going to be there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going to be in Cozumel August 27th to Sept 3 -Going solo and staying at Blue Angel INN...Has anyone stayed there before? Used their dive Shop?

[
Updating - who says August is a slow month...?​

cvchief: July 24-Aug 1- with Susanita and 2 nephews, Las Ventanas b404, Scuba with Alison

Basscat: July 26-Aug 3, Suites Bahia, Blue XTSea.

leoconnor: Jul 29-Aug3 - Iberostar, DWM diving with husband

Alison Zoll Brown: July 30-Aug 5? My husband and I, Cozumel Palace, Mestizo Divers

craig66: July 30-Aug 6: With daughter diving with Scuba Mau at Casa Mexicana with non diving wife and daughter

ron g: July 30-Aug 6 with wife diving with and staying at Blue Angel

coz.i.am: July 31st-Aug 13th. Casa Ola; diving with Scubamau

jlyle: July 31-Aug 20 at Scubaclub

kuma1720: First week of Aug with Scubamau

kdbeckstrom: Aug 1-8 with husband, sister and brother-in-law at Occidental Grand and diving with Scuba with Alison.

stevenq99: Aug 1-13 diving with Blue Project, staying at Casa Consuela (budaman's casa).

WTFOver: Aug 6-13 @ Cozumel Palace diving with Aldora

Hired Muscle August 6-14.

darook: Aug 8-15 - with my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club

WOODMAN: Aug 8-15, Wifey and I at the Hotel Coz diving with Sea Robin

laurie s: Aug 9th with my dive instructor (padi divemaster training) while on a carnival cruise.

brandiandbobby: Aug 9-16 at Park Royal with 8 yo daughter and husband, the only scuba diver of the trio.

ccannon707: Aug 9 - 27. 3 nites on Isla Mujeres (whale sharks) then over to Coz. Staying at Suites Vima, Splitting my diving with Victor Brito (an independent op) & Caballito del Caribe dive shop.

weeezer: August 10-14. Diving with Aldora, staying at Aldora Villa.

n733lk: Aug 12-15 diving with Scuba Mau, staying at Park Royal. Diving with 10 yo son; snorkeling with 8 yo daughter and wife.

okiejeff: Aug 13-20 @ Cozumel Palace, Diving with Blue Ange

judydivescoz: Aug 13-23 diving with Albatros Charters, staying with friends

macado tentatively Aug 14-21st, Suites Bahia and dive with friends or Aqua Safari.

flofish94: Aug 14-24 with Scubamau

djanni : Aug 15-27 with Blue~XT~Sea

firstdive2005: Aug 19-26. Diving with Scubamau.

delmike & wife: Aug 20-27: Villablanca & Scubamau

dandydon: Aug 20-27, Hotel Coz, diving with Scuba Mau - SB dinner on MONDAY

suprane: Laura and i will be there Aug 20-27! Hotel Cozumel and Scuba Mau

mmambassador: Aug 20-27, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

TouchO'Gray: Aug 20-Sept 3 -- Fiestamericana and Dive With Martin.

dmdoogie: Aug 27-Sept 1, Hotel Coz, diving with Paradise (fast boat)

njones259: Aug 27th-Sept. 3rd. 2 divers at Hotel Cozumel, diving with Scuba Mau.

Fernie: Aug 27th-Sept 3 at Blue Angel

pidgiepoo: Aug 27-Sept 3, Dive with Martin..iberostar (with husband)

Well yea! I Could, except I've never been there sooooo....how about restaurant recommendations from all that will be there in Aug. Family Friendly.

Will be there Aug 15-20, diving with Aldora, staying at Park Royal. Steve, Kathy and Austin

Craig66: July 30-Aug 6: with daughter diving with Scuba Mau and staying at Casa Mexicana with non diving wife and daughter

Coz.I.am: July 31st-Aug 13th. Casa Ola; Diving with ScubaMau

jlyle: July 31 - Aug 20 at ScubaClub

darook: Aug 1-8 - my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club with a crew from our LDS

kuma1720: first week of Augwith ScubaMau

stevenq99: Aug 1-13 Diving with Blue Project, staying at Casa Consuela (Budaman's Casa).

judydivescoz: Aug 13-23 Diving with Albatros Charters, staying with friends

flofish94: Aug 14-24 with ScubaMau

macado Tentatively Aug 14-21st, Suites Bahia and dive with friends or Aqua Safari.

DELMIKE & wife: Aug 20-27: Villablanca & ScubaMau

DandyDon: Aug 20-27, Hotel Coz, diving with Scuba Mau - birthday dinner on Tuesday maybe

suprane: Laura and I will be there Aug 20-27! Hotel Cozumel and Scuba Mau

MMambassador: Aug 20 - 27, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

pidgiepoo: Aug 27-Sept 3..Dive with Martin..Iberostar (with husband)

Last edited:
Well yea! I Could, except I've never been there sooooo....how about restaurant recommendations from all that will be there in Aug. Family Friendly.
You could something...?? :confused:
Check out Christi's (Blue XT Sea) restaurant list. I have tried several and all have been great!
Cozumel Diving: Blue XT SEA Diving, Cozumel Mexico
Yep, a good guide indeed. And it's easy to find several recent threads on the subject as well with other opinions.

Updating​

cvchief: July 24-Aug 1- with Susanita and 2 nephews, Las Ventanas b404, Scuba with Alison

Basscat: July 26-Aug 3, Suites Bahia, Blue XTSea.

leoconnor: Jul 29-Aug3 - Iberostar, DWM diving with husband

Alison Zoll Brown: July 30-Aug 5? My husband and I, Cozumel Palace, Mestizo Divers

craig66: July 30-Aug 6: With daughter diving with Scuba Mau at Casa Mexicana with non diving wife and daughter

ron g: July 30-Aug 6 with wife diving with and staying at Blue Angel

coz.i.am: July 31st-Aug 13th. Casa Ola; diving with Scubamau

jlyle: July 31-Aug 20 at Scubaclub

kuma1720: First week of Aug with Scubamau

kdbeckstrom: Aug 1-8 with husband, sister and brother-in-law at Occidental Grand and diving with Scuba with Alison.

stevenq99: Aug 1-13 diving with Blue Project, staying at Casa Consuela (budaman's casa).

WTFOver: Aug 6-13 @ Cozumel Palace diving with Aldora

Hired Muscle August 6-14.

darook: Aug 8-15 - with my wife and two teen daughters, staying at Scuba Club

WOODMAN: Aug 8-15, Wifey and I at the Hotel Coz diving with Sea Robin

laurie s: Aug 9th with my dive instructor (padi divemaster training) while on a carnival cruise.

brandiandbobby: Aug 9-16 at Park Royal with 8 yo daughter and husband, the only scuba diver of the trio.

ccannon707: Aug 9 - 27. 3 nites on Isla Mujeres (whale sharks) then over to Coz. Staying at Suites Vima, Splitting my diving with Victor Brito (an independent op) & Caballito del Caribe dive shop.

weeezer: August 10-14. Diving with Aldora, staying at Aldora Villa.

n733lk: Aug 12-15 diving with Scuba Mau, staying at Park Royal. Diving with 10 yo son; snorkeling with 8 yo daughter and wife.

okiejeff: Aug 13-20 @ Cozumel Palace, Diving with Blue Ange

judydivescoz: Aug 13-23 diving with Albatros Charters, staying with friends

macado tentatively Aug 14-21st, Suites Bahia and dive with friends or Aqua Safari.

flofish94: Aug 14-24 with Scubamau

scubacoz22: Aug 15-20, diving with Aldora, staying at Park Royal: Steve, Kathy and Austin

djanni : Aug 15-27 with Blue~XT~Sea

firstdive2005: Aug 19-26. Diving with Scubamau.

delmike & wife: Aug 20-27: Villablanca & Scubamau

dandydon: Aug 20-27, Hotel Coz, diving with Scuba Mau - SB dinner on MONDAY

suprane: Laura and i will be there Aug 20-27! Hotel Cozumel and Scuba Mau

mmambassador: Aug 20-27, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

TouchO'Gray: Aug 20-Sept 3 -- Fiestamericana and Dive With Martin.

dmdoogie: Aug 27-Sept 1, Hotel Coz, diving with Paradise (fast boat)

njones259: Aug 27th-Sept. 3rd. 2 divers at Hotel Cozumel, diving with Scuba Mau.

Fernie: Aug 27th-Sept 3 at Blue Angel

pidgiepoo: Aug 27-Sept 3, Dive with Martin..iberostar (with husband)

A big thanks to Don for taking such great care with the August list. Looks like a busy month on the island. Hope to be diving in 14 days! Thanks again Don.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom