Underarmor and Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

where the heck are you finding UA in "tall"????? I've been looking for quite some time without luck....

My bad, thought I saw some talls somewhere, they only go up to 3X. Was just on their site and they are having a special, free shipping, no minimum for all new customers.

has anyone tried using the coldgear underarmor? i have a whole coldgear line up i use for snowboarding; legs, shirt, socks, gloves, hat. and was wondering if it would work to help keep me warm underwater. i already have a 8mm suit and am comftorbale in that was just wondering if the underarmor would help more.

I use the cold gear stuff. Works great and it can be used for things besides diving. :D

Something you might want to checkout is Walmart. They have a brand (Starter, I think) that is similar to UA, but; you can buy 2 sets (top & bottom) for a little over the price of a UA shirt or pants. They come in 5 colors; white, gray, black, red, and blue. Long sleeve, sleevless, shorts, and long pants. If I remember, they go up to 4X. I use 3X and the 1st shirt I bought 4 years ago has just started wearing thin under my wetsuit zipper at the neck. YMMV :)

Roll the wetsuit up your body, and it's not such a struggle.

:eek:k: she's got some nice, uh mmmm, balance. Yeah, that's it. Balance. :D

Reactions: Jax
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom