Aurora This weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Anyone interested in Diving Aurora this weekend?

I finally got the altitude fix for my Xen and have a new underwater video camera I want to test out. Was thinking a few dives Either Sat or Sun.[/FONT]

Let me know.

Justin

So far I have a few possible folks from the UTD (Tech Divers) group wanting to get wet. Anyone else?
It is looking like it will be Saturday.

I will post more when the times firm up.

Hi all,

I'll be arriving about 9am and plan on being there until 2-3pm.

Sounds like 5 folks in total.

I know everyone but the 1st replier- pm my if you need my cell number.

See you all tomorrow.

We'll be the folks with the Doubles and stuff.

I do purchase a placard we can all share.

Justin

How was it guys?

It was pretty good. 5 ft deep and 5-10ft shallow. I took a ton a video with my new GoPro Hero HD cam and it turned out fantastic. I'll edit it this week and post some video. Have plane

It was better than not diving, and not unpleasant. It was fun and pretty good sums it up. Lots of crawdads and fish activity made it pretty good.
My Xen also displays depth correctly now so that was nice also. Toss in some good comraderie and now you see.

I am editing some video this morning - you'll see it later. It's the typical Antifreeze deeper and haze shallower.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom