Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1 w/Disconnect

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P Nasty

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone! As you can see im new to the forum (although i have been trolling around here for several months now for information on buying my new set of gear) but this is my first post. Anyway After purchasing my full set of gear about 3 weeks to a month ago i decided to go with integrated air in my computer and now that im looking at taking a cave diving class with my brother i have decided to simplify my set up to make it better for tech diving. I figured i would like to sell the oceanic while i can still get back most of what i bought it for.

the computer...

The computer i have for sale is the Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1 Deluxe model. It has the disconnect and the compass. It works flawlessly. I have gone diving with it the past twice since i bought it (one being in the springs and the other in the keys just yesterday) it has done everything i could possibly need it to. I also installed a Zagg shield on the screen when i bought it to make sure i did not scratch the screen. I paid 699+ tax from Divers supply just a few weeks ago and registered the 2 year warranty the day after so its good to go.

I am willing to sell it for 600 for everything. thats around 150 less than i paid for it barely a month ago. I am located here in jacksonville florida but this can easily be shipped. It is in the original box with all of the original paper work.

As i said earlier i am on vacation so i do not have the box with me to get some pictures but i will be back home on tuesday night and i will post some pictures of the entire set up as soon as i get back and get them posted here. I usually do not post sale items without pictures but i wanted to go ahead and get some interest so i can hopefully have a buyer around the time i get back.

For the sake of things here is a picture of what it looks like (except mine is the deluxe model so it has the disconnect.

Please message me with any and all questions and i will gladly get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks so much for looking!

-Zack

2vaf3aw.jpg

why not shorten the hose, add a snap bolt for your left D-ring, and use it for spg + backup computer? You'll need an spg and backup computer anyway. surely the PSI from the PP2.1 is as reliable and accurate as a brass/glass spg.

Oh yeah thats certainly possible, but its much cheaper to have analog gauges as back up. I havent decided which set up im going to buy after i sell this but i am hoping i can get out a little cheaper by simplifying a bit. When i get back from out of town i have a REALLY good local dive shop nearby and im going to go talk to them about what they recommend. They are 100% trustworthy and have recommended several items (such as the oceanic) that they do not even carry so i know they a
not just out to make money.

Okay as promised here are some pictures. Of course the hose is included as well but it is still attached to my 1st stage at the moment and i didnt want to confuse people by taking a picture of that as well but i can certainly get a picture of it upon request, just let me know. I am home now and able to answer any and all questions.

1z4uy4n.jpg

2hmd7xi.jpg

23t4apu.jpg

I have a Aris ai new with about 6 dives on it I will trade you. It to has the quick disconnect hose.

Thanks for the interest! but no thank you. I am looking to get a spg and a wrist mount. I would be willing to consider a trade though just not for that particular item.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom