GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang Denny, that's alot of ROFLs. Don't hurt yourself pops!

:rofl3:

Shouldn't you be building trucks???

:eek:fftopic:

I am going to shoot Barracuda2 a note to mail me his footage so I can do a video with the pics and video. Can you shoot me over your pics as well?

I just got a kick out of Barracuda2 being the office "wood" organizer... Wonder if he has his pop sickle sticks ready??? :D

:focus:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Dang Denny, that's alot of ROFLs. Don't hurt yourself pops!

Jim, you don't know the inside scoop on Bone Crusher's comment, but you'll hear all about it at the M & G. You won't believe it!! :rofl3:
Oh, and you won't believe the story about the "eel" that greeted me at the dive platform when I surfaced from the last dive; that one is even more
unbelievable.

I'll be there! For real this time. No illnesses, empty bank accounts, family trips or broken down vehicles will stop me!

(The other half may come.. thats weather dependent.. He's not big on camping in the cold). I'm not sure what i'm bringing yet.. I'll wait a bit and see what's lacking on the list.
Can't wait!!

I sent an email last week and I just noticed that the Fall M&G was officially added to the calendar on the Gilboa website. :D

This would be weather dependent for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom