DM done Application mailed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you send it with delivery confirmation or return receipt?
Mine took 8 working days from arrival to having my card. But I did provide a credit card number for the fee. If you provided a check they may hold until it clears.

BTW,
Once you get your card, you will need to e-mail a scan of it to the divemaster permission group mod. The request to join group function isn't working so well.

Did you send it with delivery confirmation or return receipt?
Mine took 8 working days from arrival to having my card. But I did provide a credit card number for the fee. If you provided a check they may hold until it clears.

I paid with Amex!

BTW,
Once you get your card, you will need to e-mail a scan of it to the divemaster permission group mod. The request to join group function isn't working so well.

Who is the mod? I can't find the group at all.

Pretty sure I just put my number in a field when requesting access to the group.

I didn't send a copy of the card, but it did take a real long time to get in that forum.

I just turned in all my stuff to my instructor on Friday. How long are you guys usually waiting for the cards? I saw one say that he had it in 8 days. I didn't expect it that quick.

It took almost a month for me. And I've sent all the info including insurance info on 6/22 (delivered 6/23) and I got the package a month later.

Pretty sure I just put my number in a field when requesting access to the group.

I did that as well. When I didn't get a response, I emailed Richard to see if the request came through. He PM'd me back that there was an issue with the permission group request and asked I send a scan of my DM card.

there are two types of groups. Community groups (the ones you join using the bar at the top of the page) and permission groups. You request access to permisison groups through your profile. It's on the left. Once on the permission groups list you can see teh group mods names and PM them. Unfortunately since I'm in the group it was removed when I see the list.

BTW, Congrats on getting your card.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom