SMS100 vs Nomad XT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove my Nomad once in doubles, it worked suprisingly well. However, if I have a BP/W handy, I'd still preffer that.

I have not dove either SM BC with doubles but I have a ton of dives on my TranspacII in doubles. I didn't switch to a plate until last year. Since the Nomad is based on the Transpac harness I can only assume it dives just as well. But I too would agree if my plate is handy i would dive it Backmount.

I am really made-up with my new Hollis SMS100 - It fits me too :D Although it looks rather complex I have some great people around me who are willing to aid the next few stages of achieveing good setup (inc: a sidemount instructor) I really cannot wait.

Thank you again for all of your help - at some point in the far future I will post some feedback about the BC on here...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom