Online Log Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you can check dirlogbook.com

It's a quite new project - actively developed with a few nice and unique features.

If you have an "IPad" or "IPhone" there are two through the App Store.
"DiveLog" and "DiveBuddy"
The second one "DiveBuddy" is sharp, lots of features. but there are still a few "Minor" bugs with the application.

If you have an "IPad" or "IPhone" there are two through the App Store.
"DiveLog" and "DiveBuddy"
The second one "DiveBuddy" is sharp, lots of features. but there are still a few "Minor" bugs with the application.

I've recently downloaded the DiveLog app for my IPAD. It is interesting to check out the dive statistics that come available as you enter your dives along with maps locations etc. There are a couple others available as well at higher cost but I don't plan on spending a whole lot of time in the log anyway. Has just what I needed. Check them out. I believe it was around $12.

If I remember the DiveBuddy was $29, through the App store.

I gut divebuddy free as a promotion and I love it's look, but had issues with it initially so I now use Dive Log. I was using another for a long time, but it can't synch with anything and I began fearing I'd lose my phone or replace it and have to type it all out again...NO thanks!

Wrong!

It's not filled. I'd do some research and develop something unique that's not there. There are many thing to incorporate and be of easy access.

Not just a dive log book. Other essential features.

Look into it deeper and create something.

Have fun diving!

I ended up writing my own software for at home. Whenever I get bored I end up adding another feature to it. It helps keep me out of other trouble....... sometimes....

Now if only the price of the data cable for my computer was a reasonable price I could have a lot more fun.

Greetings All;

Just thought I would share our online logbook as well. It's called Aqua Carnet - the French and English free online scuba logbook. It started exactly one month ago and already you can log your dives, download your entire logbook in CSV format, add photos to each log, search for other members/logs, and more! The website is updated daily with new features. Our team is working extremely hard to make this website the best online tool for SCUBA divers across the world. Though this website is new, the team has been together since 2008 and we're still going strong!

Please feel free to check out AquaCarnet.com and tell me what you think! It won't be in "beta" for much longer, so if you want to share your ideas and see them blossom now's your chance!

List of features to come:
- Printable PDF of your logbook
- Add video to each log
- Share your log(s) on facebook
- Add log from mobile device (already do-able but not as easy as we want it to be)
- Dive Buddy address book
- Commenting system
- and more!

Aqua Carnet Support Staff
AquaCarnet.com : Online Scuba Log

I have created Ultimate Divelog: Ultimate Dive Log - Online Scuba Diving Logbook
It's free, it's online, you can upload all kinds of dive computer exports, or add your dives manually.
You can add photo's to your dives, all kinds of profiles (like measured pO2 of a rebreather).
I think ultimate divelog has the most complete statistics of all online logs and it is one of the very few catering for techdivers.

Back
Top Bottom