Crete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I prefer ouzo too. And I'm originated from North so I'm used to it :0) As for what Scubagypsy said, things are pretty much the same here. That's the diving club where I'm a student...

Nikos.

I will be there end of July. From July 28th-31st. I contacted Eurodiving center as we are staying in heraklion. Wanted to do the check dive with them and then do a later dive during the day as it has been over a year since my last dive (I also don't have a log book as it is packed in storage in the US, how active are they about checking them as I have my AOW and OW cards here in Russia?). However when I contacted them through the site two weeks ago they have not gotten back to me. Any places you can recommend? I've convinced my wife to let me do one day of diving so would like to do two dives there.

Nikos.

I will be there end of July. From July 28th-31st. I contacted Eurodiving center as we are staying in heraklion. Wanted to do the check dive with them and then do a later dive during the day as it has been over a year since my last dive (I also don't have a log book as it is packed in storage in the US, how active are they about checking them as I have my AOW and OW cards here in Russia?). However when I contacted them through the site two weeks ago they have not gotten back to me. Any places you can recommend? I've convinced my wife to let me do one day of diving so would like to do two dives there.

I don't know a bout Eurodiving, but in Diver's Club, you have to do the check dive. Especially if you don't have your logbook with you also, then it is obligatory(at least that's what I know) About places I reccomend, I would suggest the Blue Cave in Agia Pelagia, Lygaria also since there is a little swimthrough and some bombs there, Dia's rock, with its sunken mine, and there is also Apollonia Wreck, but I've never been there at all and I don't know. I've heard it is good. Contact Eurodiving again if you like, or contact Diver's club. I have seen their secretary, answer all e-mails...
nikos

I don't know a bout Eurodiving, but in Diver's Club, you have to do the check dive. Especially if you don't have your logbook with you also, then it is obligatory(at least that's what I know) About places I reccomend, I would suggest the Blue Cave in Agia Pelagia, Lygaria also since there is a little swimthrough and some bombs there, Dia's rock, with its sunken mine, and there is also Apollonia Wreck, but I've never been there at all and I don't know. I've heard it is good. Contact Eurodiving again if you like, or contact Diver's club. I have seen their secretary, answer all e-mails...
nikos

Thanks.

I made my reservations at divers club. They were really helpful and got back to me very promptly.

Thanks.

I made my reservations at divers club. They were really helpful and got back to me very promptly.

When you come, drop me a message. I will be on vacation this time of year, so we have a great possibility that we dive together. I hope to meet you and have some good dives
Nikos

When you come, drop me a message. I will be on vacation this time of year, so we have a great possibility that we dive together. I hope to meet you and have some good dives
Nikos

Diving 29th of July. Will drop you message shortly before I leave. Thanks for all your help!

Got to dive with diversclub crete while I was in Greece. A great group of people and had a great dive master (Eva). Got my wife to dive for her first time to. Would def recommend them.

Diving in Greece was ok. Diver was fairly interesting and was nice to get back into the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom