clips that hold anti-fog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

racedude1984

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I remember seeing a diver have a holder for a bottle of anti fog. He had it were it just clipped to his bc without having to put it into a pocket. I did a search at a couple popular sites and can not find them or know exactly what to call them any help would be appreciated thanx.

Usually, they are on a counter display at your LDS or hanging on the wall behind the register. I got one last year and it has already worn out and won't hold the bottle any longer. Since I treated my mask (flame method) I don't need it that much. I just keep an old bottle of "de-fog" now filled with a diluted baby shampoo solution in my BC pocket. I just don't like a bunch of things hanging around all over the place. :)

Hope that helps.........

Why would you deliberatly hang something you don't need from your BC?

I agree, at 0.00000000000000000000001 fsw, this component becomes ineffective.

:idk:

well I am unable to bend my arm to reach into my pocket. I really don't mind hanging it from my BC. I was just asking a question about what they are called or where to get them. I didn't ask weather it was a good idea or not to hang them from my bc.
almost all my dives are multiple entry beach dives and I have to carry everything I need with me.

I keep my de-fog (baby shampoo) in my mask box.

No danglies. No need to spend money on useless features.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom