Looking for dive buddies 28th/29th or 30th June near SF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi I'm visiting SF for a few days and wondering if anyone is free to dive in the next few days? I'm staying in San Mateo but have transport so anywhere in the general vicinity is good. Don't mind shore or boat dives and have my own gear though would need to hire tanks and weight.

Cheers :)

From San Mateo the closest option for diving is Monterey. There is a mid-week dive sticky at the top of the topic list, but on such short notice I'd also think of swinging by Wallins dive shop in San Carlos, (close to San mateo) and see if they know of mid-week diver possibilities, or could schedule a discover local diving session for you. Or call Bruce at Aquarius on Del Monte in Monterey and ask the same questions. You need tanks and weights anyway. Good luck!

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I now won't be able to dive due to family thing here but I'll keep that in mind for next trip :)

Back
Top Bottom