Venice Beach Bash - July 9, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mm orange brownies sound yummy..
And welcome to the Florida Conchs!

MontanaFL,

If possible, we would like to move to the 11:45am Man Over Board trip as we are probably driving from Port St Lucie.
We are currently on the 9:15am trip.

jimw and divedivadm

Thanks so much for doing all this. We plan to bring some food, possibly mac and cheese. I have a large cooler it will keep fresh in.............

I don't know if I feel comfortable being on the same dive with a guy named sharkbait... I thought we were picking teeth off the bottom, not out of poeple. :)

Aristakat
8:30 am
Roxanne
Cardzard
Scuba Jenny
Hermit Crab
Brewone0to
Kurt

9:45 am
RDinsdale
Richie
Rufas
Susan

11:00 am
JahJahwarrior
crd_kats
Netdoc
mselenaous
Bob Parham
Al Hiller

Big Flat Top
9:00 am
MontanaFL
Scorpion2012
Kenny
UseMyLungs
Rebecca
tvtech-diver

10:15 am
ReefHaven
Kurtis
Safyrewulfie
Cub
CoolTech
KBeck

11:30 am
fladiver1
fladiver2
Artie
AquaPixie
NJD3
klister

Man Over Board
9:15 am

10:30 am
COWSskateGOOD
Bigski
+1
+1
caloosa
robbiedew101

11:45 am
Klinc
Shrkb8t76
Jimw
DiveDivedm
faunny
Brent

FOOD/DRINK/ETC -

Mark/Chad/Kenny - Cabana, table, chairs, water, snacks, watermelon, garbage bags
Dennis and Roxanne - Cabana with sand bags:rofl3:, table, chairs, cooler full water, juice and sodas.
CoolTech/KBeck - 36 sq ft of table/tent
UseMyLungs - sandwich ring
COWSskateGOOD - fried chicken/chips/soda
Klinc – cookies and coolers of ice
Shrkb8t76 – Chairs, Guacamole, chips and Thai cucumber salad
jimw - Mac & Cheese
faunny - orange brownies

LuLu and I are going to make it. We'll bring a large sub for sharing.
And no need to save a boat spot for us as we don't take up much room. :wink:

Later, :mooner:
Moonie & LuLu

Ditto that!

Cant wait till the wkend of the 8th comes, only another week or so and we will all be relaxing in some nice hot water. Looking forward to seeing all the awesome ppl i meet last october at ginnie. Looks like were going to have quite a turnout.

This is my first time out to the boneyard. Is the beach big enough for all the fun? And what are the conditions like for diving, i know the water isnt the best sometime but what about the dives in general? lenght? depth? etc

cant wait....

Plenty of space on the beach for all of us and then some. length of the dive will be approx 1 hour and depth can vary - 15-25 feet. We will have plenty of fun. Looking forward to seeing you.

KBeck - Jenny will be more than happy to carry all of the tabels, etc for you. This way the rest of us can enjoy ourselves.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom