Looking for local dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for the confusion Jeff, I was referring to when you said you go to the lake and wait for groups.

Ahhh, that is because I don't have a buddy. That wouldn't be an issue if I had someone to meet.

Do you dive millbrooke or any other lakes?

Hey Icedraco welcome to the bottom feeders... There is a quarry in westminster md about 45min to an hour away anf the name of it is Hydes quarry you should be able to find it on the web and we are always looking for new buddies to play with. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you there

Hey Dashthrash, yes I have heard of Hydes. What is the depth there, I am only curious because right now I only have OW I will not have AOW until August. I am looking to dive the second weekend of July the 9th or 10th if you guys are diving I will be more than happy to go.

I have dove Millbrook but I generally try to avoid it. I just don't enjoy being suspended in cold water with nothing to do but watch the particles suspended in solution float past my mask.

I will be back in the DC area near Thanksgiving for another year in paradise and will be looking for dive buds. I will dive year round, I will post when heading out anywhere or you will see me asking who is diving. Drop me a note and we will head out.

I'm working in the area for the next year and looking to dive at Lake Rawlings. However, nobody I work with is certified and i've never dove Lake Rawlings so I'm trying to locate some local talent that can explore the lake with me and open up some possibilities. I can message my contact information if that is possible.

hey doopa, I looked that lake up and it is kinda far from me, about three + hours away.

The depth of hydes is 55 at the deepest. Most of us hang in the shallows here is the website Hydes Quarry not sure how to make it a link. As far as july I will be there the 9th and 10th

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom